Sunday, June 13, 2010

re worked cards

looking through my stash for cards to donate to the local ronald mc donald house in charlotte,  i found a few cards in need of a "fix up"

this bloom is made of circles folded to make petals....the background is made using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the stem is stitched with sparkly green ribbon. the old card had the hot pink base and flower on a pale pink card...it seemed lost.
when i  popped it on a springy green i think it went from ho hum to happy....

1 comment:

  1. What a eye for detail you have. And stitching that stem. I have cards that I made when I first started. I don't think I could even revamp them suckers. You are way to creative

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment ! if you have any questions on techniques etc......add it to a comment