Friday, July 30, 2010

wedding cards

i was able to sell some of my cards to a new local artsy store that features local "artists".  here's a few wedding cards i made for them.

the paper has been in my stash for a few years.... i covered the piece with lace.  the sentiment is from SU.  the sheer bow adds some pizzazz 

i dont consider myself an artist, but it was flattering to have the owner say that she loved what i brought to show her

the silver cardstock is embossed with a swiss dot....little silver hearts and the red brad add some dimension

embossed vellum over a piece of anna griffith paper is elegant.....restrained for me !!  i tried to keep the cards simple....hard for me


1 comment:

  1. oh Pam, I haven't checked in awhile. You have been so very very creative. I love the button cards. Oh heck, I love all your cards.I have been telling you you need to sell some of these. I am so very happy you did.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment ! if you have any questions on techniques etc......add it to a comment