Saturday, February 19, 2011

quilted cards

I am taking a beginners quilting class....so I decided to make a card for each block we make.  We are to finish 2/week....these are the first.  The colors are not the ones used in my quilt, but represent each pattern that we learn.  I find it easier to work with paper, but but I am branching out !  DH is afraid of yet another hobby.

When (I hope it is not an "if") I finish the quilt I will post it here.  8 more weeks of classes.....and a bunch of angst.  My good friend, Carol, is helping me through the difficult rotary cutting aspect.....that is very hard for me.  Give me paper and a punch any day !!

The first is the "monkey wrench"

 and the second is "friendship star"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment ! if you have any questions on techniques etc......add it to a comment