Saturday, May 9, 2009

teensy wreath card

i used my nestie circle die and cut the hole in a that i attached to the card front after it was embellished........punched many flowers out of scraps and adhered them around the opening...popping some up. some of the flowers are cut from a top of a peanut container that i ran thru the CB with an embossing folder and colored with alcohol inks.

i water colored the background using brilliance inks and an aqua pen. in the opening i put a piece of acetate with names of flowers i ran thru my printer and then quickly embossed with clear embossing powder so they wouldnt smudge. stuck this to the back of the wreath and then mounted on the card front.

the whole card is only about 3 1/2 inches square....lot of work for a little card !

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a lot of work but it is worth the effort. Plus you use all of your little scraps. The end product is a thing of beauty.


thanks for leaving a comment ! if you have any questions on techniques etc......add it to a comment